Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Day 2

Why do you think you are here?
I have struggled in a few courses due to my bad study habits and attitude towards school. I am here to learn food habits and learn a new way of thinking as mine does not work as great.

What do you struggle with at school?
Memorization and work habits. My lack of memorization is due to my work habits. I have bad habits when it comes to homework as I always procrastinate, but only try when I am in desperation. Projects are also hard at home because I am always distracted by someone or something. I also have trouble understanding things, I usually have to have the subject explained to me more than one time.

What do you struggle with at home.
Understanding and effeciency. Math is very fast for me because I understand the questions and it is very fast for me. Other subjects like science and social studies, I cannot complete most work on time because I have trouble understanding it therefore I have trouble on homework as no one can help me at home.

What will you do differently in the lead program?
I will pay attention and ask questions whenever I need to, and apply what I have learned in lead to my work habits.


1 comment:

  1. Harjot it's really brave of you to be able to acknowledge that impact your attitude and study habits have had on your learning. I know when you put your mind to it you are very capable and I am excited to see you work and learn to your true potential this summer. Having a good attitude, leads to good amounts of effort, and helps you focus when you need it. Believing that you are capable always makes a huge difference too - and I KNOW that you are. Be confident and believe in yourself. Hopefully you will develop good habits and thinking skills this summer and will help you be more successful in grade 10.

    ReplyDelete