Thursday, July 30, 2015

Journal (project)

Planning phase: I basically took notes from various sites on the pros and cons of each government system. It was a little hard to understand since I'm not a politician myself, but I got the hang of it later on. Planning phase was probably the hardest one for me, because I couldn't figure out a way on presenting my ideas.

Retrieving phase: Looking for information was easy, but there were some very complex words. There were many sentences I couldn't understand just because of the wording. Ethan helped me on this, I'm still in the process of fully learning these words, but I have already learnt many new definitions. It took some time to find information I needed.

Processing phase: Like I said definitions were a struggle for me. Since I had Google at my fingertips I used it to my full advantage. As I was processing all this information, it was just clicking together, I was getting it. I felt success, I felt more confident in my project, it was looking better already.

Creating phase: I stuck to a PowerPoint pros and cons presentation. It was fairly easy, but expanding on these little points will be a struggle for me. It's a challenge, I purposely challenged myself because now is the time to learn. I am here to improve myself and challenging myself is the best way to go for me.

Evaluating phase: I feel like I have created something I am proud of. I have struggled in socials, but still I have created something that represents it. I feel like I did a good job, my work has paid off. Now I just have to present it, which is not one of my strengths. I feel confident in my project and I think I will get a good mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment